Monday, May 3, 2010

The Importance of Mouthguards, from Levy Dental

We all know how important it is to protect your teeth and gums by brushing and flossing daily, but it is also crucial to use a mouthguard whenever playing sports. Chelsea, a Hygiene Assistant here at Levy Dental, wanted to share her personal experience with sports and tooth damage, check it out below!

If you are participating in sports, you need to protect your teeth. Here at Levy Dental Group we provide mouth guards to wear during sports. Take it from me, when I was playing high school soccer I was knocked in my mouth pretty hard and I was not wearing my mouth guard. Because of that hit I needed two root canals and four veneers. If you are participating in sports and you would like to keep your teeth wear a mouth guard it is that simple.

-Chelsea Fucci, Hygiene Assistant

No comments:

Post a Comment