Friday, August 13, 2010

Patient Reviews for The Levy Dental Group

The Levy Dental Group, serving New Haven, CT and surrounding areas, has been receiving some great patient reviews lately! Check out what our current patients are saying about our doctors and team!

I appreciate the available parking, so convenient. Sherrie does a fine job cleaning my teeth. I depend on her as my first line of defense to keep my teeth healthy.

Diane is always worthy of the highest ratings! She does a great job, shares information, is personable, knowledgable, and professional. She's fantastic!

When our children were younger we tried several different pediatric dentists in New Haven but found the dentists to be impatient and aggitated by our daughter's fear of strangers. Years ago when our daughter, now 22, was 4 years old we switched to Levy Dental Group. Three children later we are still with Levy...our children are always treated by patient, kind and understanding hygenists and dentists. The care we receive always exceeds our expectations. We are grateful for Levy Dental Group!!


I always feel welcome when I visit here for an appointment. Most of the time I am not kept waiting for more than 5 minutes and that is important to me. They value my time as well as theirs.

Would you like to leave a review about your experience? Click the link below!

No comments:

Post a Comment